The David Geffen School of Medicine is seeking to hire a Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist to join the multi-disciplinary team for Medical Stabilization Program for Disordered Eating at UCLA Santa Monica Hospital. This inpatient service provides structured, safe refeeding for patients through age 25 who have diagnosed eating disorders by DSM 5 criteria, or significant weight loss leading to malnutrition for as-yet-undetermined reasons. The team consists of psychologist, nutritionist, adolescent medicine physician, social work, case management, hospitalists and trainees. As a Staff Physician, your on-site assessment is critical to the multi-disciplinary team and patient care. As such, you will spend up to 90% of your time in a face-to-face setting delivering world-class care.
Salary range: $275000.00-$275000.00 Annual
Qualified candidates are
* Have a M.D. with specialization in Child Psychiatry
* Be Licensed to practice in the state of CA
Ideal candidates will have:
* Ability to assess and interpret complex emotional and medical diagnosis for child and adolescents
* Ability to recommend course of treatment for child and adolescents
* Experience working with local agencies and school systems
* Effective written and oral communication skills
Take on an important role within a top ranked health system. Deliver award-winning patient care within a state-of-the-art setting. Take your practice to the next level. U can do all this and more at UCLA Health.
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Share On :