Outpatient Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist – Mechanicsburg, PA
UPMC Central Pa. is seeking a full-time Outpatient Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist to join our growing psychiatry team and play an integral role in helping to provide high-quality, compassionate care to children and adolescents in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, supporting the tri-county area.
About the Position:
- Full time
- 100% outpatient
- M-F schedule
- Minimal call
- Board certified/Board eligible
- Team orientated with the ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate excellent clinical outcomes.
- Commitment to providing high-quality and compassionate care to patients
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Professional dues and CME allowance
- Relocation assistance
- Potential sign-on bonus
About UPMC Central Pa.
UPMC Central Pa. is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered health care services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities. The not-for-profit system cares for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care and leading-edge diagnostic services. The UPMC Central Pa. health system includes seven acute care hospitals with 1,161 licensed beds, over 160 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities, more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals, and approximately 11,000 employees. It is a health care hub serving Dauphin, Cumberland, Perry, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Juniata, Franklin, Adams, and parts of Snyder counties.
About Our Community
- Southcentral Pennsylvania offers endless possibilities: city excitement, rural respite, and suburban family life and community can all be found here. Enjoy excellent work/life balance with easy commutes to work. In addition to fabulous dining, we offer an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events, and entertainment. We are close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous HersheyPark and Hershey's Chocolate World.
- The area offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania's top colleges and universities.
- Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20% of Pennsylvania.
- With affordable homes—a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 101.2 in Philadelphia—it's a great place to grow a career and family.
- Listed among Forbes.com "America's Most Livable Cities,” and ranked in U.S. News & World Report's "Best Cities to Live,” we are a two to three-hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :