UPMC Pinnacle is seeking full-time Adult Outpatient Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners to join our growing team and play an integral role in helping to provide high-quality, compassionate care to patients in York or Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Candidates must have at least three years of experience as a PMHNP.
About the Position
- Provide outpatient psychiatric services to include psychiatric evaluations and medication management follow up
- Assist with covering call for the psychiatric consult liaison service and other consult service, as needed
- Graduate of an accredited PMHNP Program
- Board certification as a PMHNP
- Licensed as a PMHNP by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Bureau of Professional and Occupational Affairs
- Three years of experience as a PMHNP
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Professional dues and CME allowance
For the latest information on provider opportunities at UPMC Central Pa., please contact:
UPMC Central Pa.
A $23 billion health care provider and insurer, Pittsburgh-based UPMC is inventing new models of patient-centered, cost-effective, accountable care. The largest nongovernmental employer in Pennsylvania, UPMC integrates 92,000 employees, 40 hospitals, 700 doctors' offices and outpatient sites, and a 4 million-member Insurance Services Division. In central Pennsylvania, the not-for-profit system cares for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care and leading-edge diagnostic services. UPMC includes seven acute care hospitals in the region with 1,200 licensed beds, over 150 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities, more than 1,100 employed providers, and more than 11,000 employees.
About South Central Pennsylvania
- Features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events and entertainment. Close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hershey Park and Hershey's Chocolate World.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania's top colleges and universities.
- Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20 percent of Pennsylvania.
- With affordable homes—a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 101.2 in Philadelphia — it's a great place to grow a career and family.
- Listed among Forbes.com "America's Most Livable Cities,” and ranked in S. News & World Report's "Best Cities to Live”, we are a two to three hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
Preferred Years Of Experience:3 Year(s)
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :